Audible.co.uk is the UK’s largest supplier of digital spoken word audio books. Owned by Amazon, they are able to give consumers access to over 60,000 titles from bestsellers, children’s books, education & travel, stand up comedy to autobiographies, speeches, language learning and more.
All of Audible’s audiobooks can be downloaded directly from their website and listened to across a number of devices, including Smartphones, MAC & PC, mp3 players, iTunes, Kindle and GPS devices.
What does an Audible customer look like?
- Happy to purchase online
- Even male/female split
- Age 24-64
- Monthly subscribers
- Interests include walking, gardening, DIY, photography, current affairs, travel
What can Audible offer your customers, members or supporters?
- A free audiobook trial of up to 30 days
- Includes one free audiobook of any choice – even the Bible!
- Membership is automatic after the trail period but the customer is contacted to confirm they wish to continue.
- Membership can be ended at any time, there is no tie in.
- Landing pages and marketing material will be co-branded to the Partner.
If you are interested in partnering with Audible call Mark Jackson on 01296 680463, or email email@example.com