Activity Superstore is the UK’s largest Gift Experiences company, providing over 1000 activities direct to consumers but primarily via retailers such as Boots, Argos, Next, WH Smith and M&S.
The experience market started in the mid 1990’s with the likes of hot air ballooning, Ferrari driving. However, the market has changed rapidly with a vast array of choices now available. The key being times are one off events such as Christmas, birthdays, Mothers and Fathers day and Valentines Day. Activity Superstore was founded in 1997, has 75 staff, two offices and a dedicated call centre.
Avtivity Superstore have two online brands www.activitysuperstore.co.uk and www.giftideasfortwo.co.uk
What does the Activity Superstore customer look like?
- 60% female
- Age 25+
- Spend on average £70
- Consumers searching for ideas and inspiration
What can Activity Superstore offer your customers, supporters or members?
- The widest choice of activities and experiences on the market
- Added value offers with the possibility of a free offer to buyers
- White label options for the right partners
- Account management
- High level of customer service
- Highest standard s of H&S checks in the industry