Thompson & Morgan
Thompson and Morgan has been at the forefront of the horticultural business since it launched its first seed catalogue in 1855 and has grown to become one of the UK’s largest Mail Order Seed and Plant companies.
Thompson & Morgan is able to provide home gardeners with the very best quality products money can buy. Our product range has also expanded to include an award winning seed range, young plants, bulbs, seed potatoes, onions and garlic sets, soft fruit and fruit trees as well as an extensive range of gardening supplies.
Facts at a glance:
- Brand leader in UK mail order business serving gardening market
- In-house award winning breeding programme
- £3 million Christmas Gift range
- 10 million plugs plants sold annually
- 19 million seed packets sold annually
- 4+ million customers on their database
- 6 million plants sold annually through QVC
- Promotional partner with all major national press titles
- Partner with Tesco Clubcard rewards
- 700,000 responses to national press offers
What does a Thompson & Morgan customer look like?
Traditionally, seed buyers were men, aged 50+ but there has been a huge transition in consumer attitudes and now people of all ages are taking an active interest in gardening, particularly growing herbs and vegetables and knowing they are organic. So what does a Thompson & Morgan customer look like today? A homeowner who takes pride in where they live.
What can Thompson and Morgan do for you and your members?
- Provide your member with a great offer that will save them £££’s off the manufacturers retail price.
- Plants and seeds of superb quality.
- Revenue to you for every purchase made including any spend on the T&M website.