Homebase is one of the Uk’s largest DIY and home improvement chains, with 300 large out of town stores across the country. Part of the Home Retail Group (who also own Argos) and is recognised for choice, style and customer service.
It sells over 38,000 products across DIY and decorating, home and garden ranges, and has a growing internet offering. Homebase serves over 65 million customers per year through its stores and offers customers the convenience of home delivery for bulky, high-value items. In 2009, Homebase won the Best DIY Superstore Manager of the Year Award at the Britain’s Best Retailer Awards and in 2011, won the Customer Focus Award from the Institute of Customer Focus. Homebase was the first UK DIY retailer to achieve Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certification.
What does a Homebase customer look like?
- Split into two distinct groups
- Group 1: Female, 45+, ABC1
- Group 2: Male, 48+, keen DIY’er
What can Homebase offer your customers, supporters or members?
- For the right audience, Homebase will consider offering a special discount to closed user groups
- Normally 15% off everything including in store offers
- Homebase will provide marketing material – artwork or inserts
- Discount will apply on a set weekend
- Ideal offer for added value and redemption aid
- Discount is not made readily available in the general market