We like to keep an eye on the App world! Anything interesting or new, we list it below…
- Samsung launches it’s new S6
- Why every small business should have an app
- Flurry Analytics says mobile app usage grew by 76% in 2014
- Argos to launch digital stores
- Which is winning – Web or Mobile?
- The Convenience of Mobile App for Customer’s Payments
- Mobile app sales increase: NN4M reports an average 40% increase in iPhone, Android and iPad app transactions between 21 November 2014 and 4 January 2015 compared to the same time in the previous year. It also saw a 250% increase in Android app sales and a 37% increase in iPhone app sales over the same shopping period. When comparing sales overall for 2014 compared to 2013, NN4M found that Android showed by far the strongest growth with a 206% increase in like-for-like sales, while iPhone grew by 67% and iPad grew by 58%.
- Dulux launch their Visualiser App using augmented reality.
- 6 reasons why you need an app right now!